- McCaw Music on US TV - again!Little Red Robot have come back to McCawMusic for the second time to produce music for a public service annoucement on US TV. LRRs clients said
"Nice work. I love the music now, right where I was hoping it to be. The levels may still need to be tweaked a bit to not compete, but just the right mood!"
- The TenantA short horror film produced by LubbDupp Films. Music under the closing credits and monster noises supplied by McCawMusic!
- InheritanceA sci-fi short film produced by LubbDupp Films. McCawMusic provided ambient atmospherics. A very atmospheric film
"thanks in no small way to your music"
- Western theme with a steam-punk edge!New Tempus films are to produce a short film set in late 19th century America. McCawMusic will produce all the music for the film.
- CloudburstA sci-fi short film produced by Michelle Golder. Music contributed by McCawMusic.
- McCaw Music on US TV!A piece of music written and produced by McCawMusic was selected by top ad agency Euro RSCG to be used in a public service annoucement on US TV. The PSA was created by Little Red Robot as part of a nationwide campaign to promote awareness of influenza.
- New Tempus idents.McCawMusic have produced a series of 7 second idents to be used by New Tempus against their corporate video ident.
- Penny GetFitFor a web video demonstrating fitness routines McCawMusic produced some title sound bursts.
- Rising SunNew Tempus Films have in production a film - Rising Sun. McCaw provided the main theme music and will be providing the incidental music. You can hear some of the demo for Rising Sun on the Audio page.
- Fifi FanshaweMcCaw provided the background music to a series of comic poems performed by Fifi Fanshawe. Fifi was so impressed she asked McCaw to produce a CD of her work.
- The Many Masks Of...A short documentary produced by Pamela Mungroo. Tango guitar stings by McCawMusic provided the incidental and theme music
- Getty Images Music (we used to call them Pump Audio) have taken some McCawMusic into their production library. Hooray!